Thursday, June 4, 2015

Message Broker not able to start

ArghhhhHH~ my broker is jam. What a bad day! I was spending hours diagnosing this problem, until my colleague lent me a hand, then only I realize it was due to the recent update of my Windows logon password. This is my first time encounter this issue, I don’t mean to delay my work, please bear with me.

Whenever the Windows logon password is updated, I have to update IBM MQSeries service component immediately in order to start Message Broker. This component is accessible from:
  1. Start > Run > type dcomcnfg to bring up Component Services.
  2. From the Component Services, go to Computers > My Computer > DCOM Config, look for IBM MQSeries service.
  3. Right click on the service to bring up properties dialog.
  4. Under the Identity tab, ensure This user option is selected, fill in the currently logon user and password details.
That’s all about it.

No comments: